Once someone has arrived at your eCommerce store, how often do they complete the purchasing process? If you’re finding that you have a high bounce rate, or that people are abandoning items in their shopping basket, that might be because you need to improve the UX - user experience - of your site.
In today’s Monkey Monday vlog, Matt and Chris are talking about how you can improve your users’ experience of your eCommerce site so that you can convert more leads into sales.
Here’s the breakdown:
- #1 Understand your user journeys (00:26). Take a look at our other vlogs on user journeys here and here, or read our article on this topic here.
- #2 Be transparent about your costs (00:53)
- #3 Invest in your content (01:25)
- #4 Make the checkout experience easy (02:28)
- #5 Analyse and adjust (03:04)
All this leads to the development of trust, which is key when it comes to convincing your customers to part with their hard-earned cash. If you want to find out more about eCommerce UX, check out our article below.
Hit subscribe for more inspiring content from the Rusty Monkey team, and leave a comment with your ideas of subjects you’d like us to tackle next.
Finally, check out our very own video page for information on how we can help you make cool vlogs and other video content.